Is it possible that this mummy in front of me is the one who was chasing Moses?:Professor Maurice Bucaille
One of the best gifts that we can offer ourselves is forgiveness
The unprecedented style and the superior wisdom inherent in the Qur'an is conclusive evidence confirming that it is the Word of God.
Tells the truth about Christianity-How the gospels are unreliable- Audience member shouts at him a few times.
Islam recognises family as a basic social unit. Along with the husband-wife relationship the Parent-child relationship is the most important one
31 July 2012
28 July 2012
1. Means of attaining Taqwa
2. Contemplation and Dhikr
3. Realizing the blessing of wealth
4. Training for the soul
5. Curbing devil’s influence
6. Health benefits
17 July 2012
1. Ask Allah to enable you to reach Ramadan and to get the most out of it as the Salaf (early generation of pious people) used to do.
2. Intend to fast every day with Iman and pure intention seeking the reward from Allah alone. The Prophet peace be upon him said, “Whoever fasts in Ramadan with Iman and seeking reward (from Allah) his past sins will be forgiven”. (Bukhari)
3. Read the whole Qur’an at least once as the Prophet peace be upon him did.
4. Have Suhoor as the Prophet peace be upon him said, “Have Suhoor because it is blessed”.
5. Make Du’a during the fast because the Prophet peace be upon him said that three people’s supplication is not rejected one of them is the fasting person. Ask for the good of this life and the next for yourself, your family and Muslims in general.
6. Make Dua before opening the fast. The Prophet peace be upon him said, “The fasting person has a supplication that is answered when he opens his fast”.
7. Give Sadaqah and be good to people. The Prophet peace be upon him was the most generous of people and he was most generous in Ramadan.
8. Avoid anything that diminishes the fast such as, lying, backbiting, cheating, getting angry. The Prophet peace be upon him said “Whoever does not give up false statements (i.e. telling lies), and evil deeds, and speaking bad words to others, Allah is not in need of his (fasting) leaving his food and drink.” [Bukhari]
9. Do not eat too much after Iftar.
10. Ask for forgiveness since this is the month Allah frees people from the fire.
11. Pray At-Tarawih with Khushoo. If you pray in the Masjid complete the Salah with the Imam. If you pray at home prolong the Salah as long as you can. The Prophet peace be upon him said, “Whoever prays during Ramadan with Iman and seeking reward (from Allah) his past sins will be forgiven”.
12. Feed the poor and invite others for Iftar. The Prophet peace be upon him said, “Whoever gives Iftar to someone fasting he will have the same reward without decreasing the reward of the person fasting”.
13. Try harder the last ten nights especially the odd nights. The prophet would strive in Ramadan more than he would in any other month and more so in the last ten days.
14. Say this Dua in the nights that Laitul-Qadr is likely to fall on: Allhumma innaka afuwun tuhibbul-afwa fa’fu anni (O Allah you are Forgiving and love forgiveness so forgive me).
15. Ask Allah to accept all your good actions during this month.
"O you who believe, fasting is decreed for you, as it was decreed for those before you, that you may attain salvation." [Quran, 2:183]
15 July 2012
14 July 2012
1. They Remember Their Sins
2. They Mind Their Business
3. They Say What is Good
- Rather than complain, be grateful and praise Allah for what you have.
- Rather than be boastful, once again, be grateful and praise Allah for what He has given you.
- Rather than criticize, advise and compliment on the good someone does.
4. They Keep Good Company
5. They Do Not Procrastinate (To postpone or delay needlessly).
- How many people owe days of fasting from the last Ramadan but put them off for months? Some people have to rush to get these days in just weeks or even days before the next Ramadan begins.
- How many people have money and the health to make Hajj but wait years and years to make it? Some people wait until they reach old age and have to to visit the Kaaba with multiple illnesses and difficulties.
- How many people routinely procrastinate in making their daily prayers ? The best of these procrastinators rush to get their prayer in before time is out. The worst completely miss the prayers due solely to procrastination.
6. They Put Their Trust in Allah
7. They Remain Mindful of Allah
- If you do not remember Allah, you will not think of your own sins and seek repentance for them.
- If you do not remember Allah, you will not try to avoid His punishment by minding your own business without falling into backbiting and slander.
- If you do not remember Allah, you will not try to seek His favor by saying what is good.
- If you do not remember Allah, you will not seek out good company who are also focused on remembering Allah.
- If you do not remember Allah, you will never be able to put your trust in Him and will always look for help from those who can do you no good.
12 July 2012
09 July 2012
- Ruling on Fasting for one who is with Asthma Medication
- Ruling on Fasting for one who is Diabetic
- Leaving you for Ramadan - A message from Satan
- Some Health Guidelines for Ramadhan
- Zakat-ul-Fitr (Ramadan obligatory charity)
- Ramadan : Fasting in the Hadith
- Medical Benefits of Fasting Ramadan
- Increasing Our Knowledge in Ramadan
TAWAF is performed anti clockwise.
Worshipping Allah in one direction. Praising Allah in one direction.
When we revolve around the Ka’aba we are orbiting in the same direction as the whole universe
And all the creations of Allah from the tiniest particles, to the largest galaxies, along with the human race unite in praise of Allah.
When we go around the Ka’aba, we are travelling in the land traveled by all the prophets of Allah
from the prophet Adam (alaihis salaam) to the Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam)
The Ka’aba in Makkah is never free from circumbulators.
The Blood inside the human body begins its circulation “Anticlockwise”
The electrons of an atom revolve around its nucleus in the same manner as making Tawaf, in an anti-clockwise direction.
the moon revolves around the earth anti-clockwise.
The earth rotates around its own axis in an anti-clockwise direction
The planets of the Solar system revolve around the sun in an anti-clockwise direction
The Sun along with its whole Solar system orbit in the galaxy in an anti-clockwise direction.
All the galaxies orbit in the space in an anti-clockwise direction
Tawaf around the Ka’aba is “Anticlockwise"
Truly Islam is from Allah
08 July 2012
07 July 2012
02 July 2012
01 July 2012
"When the belly of Makkah will be cleft open and through it will be dug out river-like passages (i.e. tunnels) and the buildings of the Holy City of Makkah will rise higher than its mountains, when you observe these signs, then understand that the time of trial is near at hand.”
- World’s tallest skyscraper: Burj Al Khalifa, Dubai, UAE
- World’s tallest clock tower: Abraj Al Bait Towers, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- World’s tallest lighthouse: Jeddah Light, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- World’s tallest minaret: Hassan II Mosque, Casablanca, Morocco.