Is it possible that this mummy in front of me is the one who was chasing Moses?:Professor Maurice Bucaille
One of the best gifts that we can offer ourselves is forgiveness
The unprecedented style and the superior wisdom inherent in the Qur'an is conclusive evidence confirming that it is the Word of God.
Tells the truth about Christianity-How the gospels are unreliable- Audience member shouts at him a few times.
Islam recognises family as a basic social unit. Along with the husband-wife relationship the Parent-child relationship is the most important one
08 May 2013
25 April 2013
- Informal teaching should start when child starts to show interest usually occurs around the age of two.
- Let them pretend to make salah.
- Invite them to pray along side and join the family jemaah prayer.
- At a young age, children usually imitate what they see, so it is important to always pray in front of them
- One of the first steps is to learn al-Fatihah which should begin around the age of three or four. Break down the instructions by using reasonable number of verses or small segments.
- The practice session should only last between 5 to 15 minutes. At this age consistency is more important than length of practice.
- Remind them that they are praying to Allah to thank him for all He has given them
- Important to remember that not all children are ready at the same time and that not everyday will the child be ready to learn new materials.
- Educational products can assist parents in achieving success with their children because children generally learn in different ways therefore introduction of material through different format (video, coloring book, going to the masjid) will help ease and reinforce the learning process.
- One of the most important thing that a parent should do is to praise the child for each accomplished task and encouragement to achieve more success.
21 April 2013
Don't Put Off Until Tomorrow…
Efficiency vs. Workaholic
Islam and Time
12 April 2013
Subahanallah, In this picture, we can see how the parents taking care of its baby. The mother is helping to pull the baby UP, the Father is trying to push the baby UP!
Today most of the Human parents are busy with their own life, the child is neglected and left alone, the child grows without guidance and love, and finally parents grow old they expect love from their children.
How can they expect love and care when they have not taught their child how to love and care?
Take care of your children and don't expect from your children anything in return, for surely Allah will take care of you in this world and hereafter world.
08 April 2013
A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call asap, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block. He found the boy’s father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor. On seeing him, the dad yelled:
“Why did U take all this time to come? Don't U know that my son’s life is in danger? Don't U have any sense of responsibility?”
The doctor smiled & said:
“I am sorry, I wasn't in the hospital & I came as fast as I could after receiving the call…… And now, I wish you'd calm down so that I can do my work”
“Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would U calm down? If your own son dies now what will U do??” said the father angrily
The doctor smiled again & replied: “I will say what Job said in the Holy Book “From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name of God”. Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go & intercede for your son, we will do our best by God’s grace”
“Giving advises when we're not concerned is so easy” Murmured the father.
The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy,
“Thank goodness!, your son is saved!” And without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way running. “If U have any question, ask the nurse!!”
“Why is he so arrogant? He couldn't wait some minutes so that I ask about my son’s state” Commented the father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.
The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: “His son died yesterday in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery. And now that he saved your son’s life, he left running to finish his son’s burial.”
Moral-Never judge anyone….. because U never know how their life is & what they're going through