5 Reasons Why We Should Take Care Of Our Iman (although there are many more):
1. It brings us closer to achieving Jannah. We all want Jannah for ourselves and for others, because it is Allah SWT’s greatest gift to those whom He is pleased with, InshaAllah.
2. It is a means of escape from our problems. Who here doesn’t have challenges in their lives. We are always looking for a way out, and InshaAllah this is the best way.
3. It is a way to attain Allah SWT’s protection. There isn’t a moment in our lives, however great or small, that we don’t need Allah SWT’s protection and blessings over us. This we can never have enough of.
4. It allows us to enter into the strong holds of Brotherhood and Sisterhood. It is these bonds that make us special, make us powerful, InshaAllah. Who else can claim such close ties save those who have Iman?
5. It permits more goodness into our lives. Of course we want the best of the Akhira, but we also want and ask Allah SWT for the goodness in this world. In addition to making Du’a, increasing our Iman is a great way to kindle such goodness.
I trust in Allah that whatever He chooses will be the best.One must, always expect good from Allah and trust His Decision and Judgment with regard to every aspect of his life. Allah has promised that if the believers show reliance in their Lord, then Allah will suffice them,
“Whoever trusts in Allah, will find Him sufficient. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose.” [Soorah at-Talaq 65:3]
The Qur'aan gives us the example of Prophet Yaqub's strong trust in Allah. He had very handsome children. When he sent his children to Egypt; he instructed them to enter Egypt through different gates because he feared evil eye for them.
“And he said, ‘O my son! Do not enter by one gate, but enter by different gates…”
and then he says,
“…I cannot avail you against Allah. The decision rests only with Allah. I put my trust in Him alone, and all who trust should only trust Him.” [Soorah Yusuf (12): 67]
Meaning although my precaution cannot prevent Allah's Decision and appointed Decree; I trust in Allah that whatever He chooses will be the best.