The Holy Prophet (SAW) Said:
1) Four things that make your body sick:
- a) Excessive talking
- b) Excessive sleeping
- c) Excessive eating and
- d) Excessive meeting other people
2) Four things that destroys the body:
- a) Worrying
- b) Sorrow (Sadness/Grief)
- c) Hunger
- d) Sleeping late in the night
3) Four things that dry the face & take away its happiness:
- a) Lying
- b) Being disrespectful / impudent (insisting on something wrong knowingly)
- c) Arguing without adequate knowledge & Information.
- d) Excessive immorality (doing something wrong without fear).
4) Four things that increases the wetness of face & its happiness:
- a) Piety
- b) Loyalty
- c) Generosity (being kind)
- d) To be helpful to others without he/she asking for that.
5) Four things that stop the Rizq (Sustenance) :
- a) Sleeping in the morning (from Fajr to sunrise)
- b) Not Performing Namaz or Ir-regular in Prayers
- c) Laziness / Idleness
- d) Treachery / Dishonesty
6) Four things that bring / increase the Rizq:
- a) Staying up in the night for prayers.
- b) Excessive Repentance
- c) Regular Charity
- d) Zikr (Remembrance of Allah SWT).
The Holy Prophet (SAW) also said to communicate to others even if you listen to One Verse (Ayaah). This one verse will stand on the Day of Judgment for intercession.
The Holy Prophet (SAW) said, Stop doing everything during the Azaan, even reading the Quran, the person who talks during the Azaan will not be able to say the Kalima E Shahada on his/her death bed....
Please pass this message to Muslims...
**READ THIS DUAA FOR BETTER LIFE**
Allahumma- inni- ala- Zik-rika -wa Shuk-rika wa husni-Ibaadatik
(O Allah, assist me to Remember thee and to Thank thee and to Worship thee with Excellence).
A very powerful Dua'a has been sent to you. Imagine if 100 people read it just because of you. Jazakallah.